Due to the recent COVID-19 closures, financial assistance through the Pass It On ministry is currently only assisting with security deposits.  On March 16, 2020, Governor Hogan ordered that utility shut offs and tenant evictions are prohibited during the state of emergency.  Therefore, the ministry will not assist with BGE turn-off notices and court-ordered evictions until the state of emergency is lifted in Maryland.  Messages are responded to on a weekly basis.

Pass-It-On Financial Assistance Ministry of Bel Air United Methodist Church helps Harford Country residents once every 12 months with

  • BGE or Delmarva turn off notices

  • Court Ordered Evictions

  • Security Deposits

Please bring a photo id, your social security card and the following documentation:

  • Your BGE or Delmarva turn off notice

  • Your court ordered eviction notice

  • For help with a security deposit, bring a copy of the lease that shows the amount of the security deposit or a letter on the rental company’s letterhead with your name on it, the address of your new residence and the amount of the security deposit on it.

Please note that we do NOT assist with Water Bills or Lodging

The volunteers who run this ministry will be in the church office on Mondays ONLY, from 9am – 12 :30pm.  No appointment is necessary.

If you need to contact us, please call the church office, 410-838-5181 xt 41.

Click here for the Pass It On Application

In order for you to upload the application to our Pass It On Ministry, you will need to download, complete and save the application first.